So, between the four comments on this blog, and about a dozen others via email and reddit, I've got a pretty full spectrum of praise and criticism for "Tourists". I really appreciate this. Honestly, the ability to place my unfinished material in a public forum (and subjecting it to your scrutiny) is my primary reason for having this blog, so thank all of you who took the time to read my story. If you took the time to get back to me about it one way or another, you get double thanks.
Moving on....
I'm working on my next story; a short horror piece that will probably come off as a bit Lovecraftian. I'll have that up as soon as I churn out the first draft. Until then, I have an assignment for all of you. In the comment section of this post, tell me what you are most afraid of. Spiders, heights, loneliness, anything will do. I'll be selecting one or more of these and -- hopefully -- will develop a short story based off of it.
Stay thirsty, my friends.
Okay, Alex, I'll rise to the occasion. The thing I'm most afraid of is physical pain.
ReplyDelete