28 August 2011
an idea is formed (excitement ensues)
Once again I've received some pleasantly positive reviews about my latest story, as well as some useful criticism. Those few of you who enjoy reading my work will be glad to know that I'll have another short story up here probably by next Saturday, and that I'm simultaneously working on a project of a slightly larger scale... More on that to come.
Speaking of next Saturday, I'm heading back to Athens for school! With the advent of school comes the advent of homework and studying, so I may be posting and writing slightly less, but my no means is this blog going to shut down. It's only a wee baby, still fraught with potential!
I'm very excited about the things I've been working on. I can't wait to show you all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment